Monday, November 25, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

This will be short. First of all, Happy Thanksgiving, to those of you in the US.


(I know I post this image every year, but it's too good not to.)

I've been busy this week getting ready for the big feast. I did manage to get the story out on Friday, and this week's is scheduled. Here's an action shot from "The Surprise."


I had to do a photo shoot "on location" in the wilderness near our home. This week's story will be up on Friday. 

I also made a batch of kimchi, which has become an addiction.


In the meantime, I got a little knitting done while watching the hearings. There is still a lot to do, but the second sock is coming along.


I hope everyone has a nice week, and I'll see you next Monday.



What's on my needles: The Trickle Brick Socks

What's on my sewing machine: Dormant.

What's in my hoop: Still the Whole Cloth Quilt. Another week with no progress.

What's in The Doll's Storybook: The Surprise

What's on my iPad/iPhone: Music

What's in my wine glass: Red Blend Portugal, Casa Santos Lima, 2017. Very nice, and a pretty label.


What's my tip of the week: When buying milk products, read labels carefully. Whole milk doesn't say it's whole milk. It just doesn't say otherwise. I have accidentally bought "fat-free" half-and-half (half milk and half...what?) by accident. It's full of all kinds of stuff I don't want to consume. I have also bought low-fat Greek yoghurt, because I didn't read the fat content, and "low-fat" wasn't prominent on the label.



Note: This blog post was produced on the iPad and the MacBook, using the iPhone for some photos and some photo processing. No other computer was used in any stage of composition or posting, and no Windows were opened, waited for, cleaned or broken. No animals or dolls were harmed during the production of this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment